Training your staff? Read on.
This morning I just want to tell you about a new-ish Government initiative providing funds to employers in the Liverpool City Region. It’s called the Skills for Growth Fund and there is some serious money available so you can’t afford to ignore it.
This is a slight revamp of the scheme from a couple of years ago so you may be successful this time even if you weren’t then but previous support will not prevent you from applying again.
Clearer Thoughts can provide you with a wide range of both tailored and off-the-peg training, including a series of short courses open to all businesses. Whether your needs focus on ICT, Management or Organisational Excellence, we have a programme to suit. Click here for our full brochure or call us on 0151 285 3656 for more information.
Funded training in the Liverpool City Region
From 2014 – 2016 the Skills For Growth Bank provided a range of training opportunities to employers on Merseyside. A slightly changed programme is being piloted up to March 2017 then rolled out April 2017 – December 2018. It is all employer-led.
First you must register for the scheme.
When you are visited by your Skills Broker you can CHOOSE YOUR TRAINING PROVIDER. So, if you want to use Clearer Thoughts JUST SAY SO and they will bring us in.
WE CANNOT REGISTER FOR YOU.
Details of the Scheme
Following on from the funding that was available via the Skills for Growth Bank, the City Region have been awarded £3.05M across 2016/17 and 2017/18 to deliver a Skills for Growth programme of training support to businesses including independent and impartial advice through a Brokerage Service working across the Liverpool City Region. The Brokerage Service will provide a gateway to skills provision and financial support for training with Skills Brokers working alongside businesses to:
- Provide Impartial advice and guidance and identify training needs ;
- Complete an ONA and Workforce Training Plan on your behalf
- Identify appropriate training package to meet your workforce development needs
- Simplify the process of undertaking training/qualifications
- Give impartial advice and guidance in relation to current training providers and their skills offer
- Source Training Provider(s) on your behalf
- Provide advice on Government priorities, Apprenticeship reforms including the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy and Digital Apprenticeship Service
- Provide advice and guidance with regard to the changes to how Apprenticeship Standards will be delivered
To book an appointment to see a Skills Broker please call 0151 443 2884 or to receive further information visit the Skills for Growth website to register your interest.
Act NOW to hope to take part in the pilot.