Dignity at Work – CTPD60-80
Duration 1 day
This course forms part of Clearer Thoughts’ Organisational Excellence portfolio. The objective of all these programmes is to improve working relations within an organisation. Our philosophy is that strong, successful organisations must not only have policies which adhere to current UK law and ACAS recommendations but must put into place procedures to make these policies normal behaviour.
This has two benefits: a happier and healthier workforce and less risk of disruption, stress and legal action against the organisation.
The course discusses bullying and harassment in the context of Dignity at Work and Equal Opportunities. Delegates explore the legal, moral and social responsibilities of both companies and individuals. It is designed for team members or leaders, managers at any level and union or other group or company representatives. It is often offered to staff below management level in conjunction with a Conflict Management programme for managers and team leaders.
We take an interactive approach to encourage delegates to consider their own roles and responsibilities in the workplace.
- Essential Communication Skills
- Discipline and Grievance
- Conflict Management
At the end of the training the delegate will be able to successfully:
- Identify the most common causes of bullying and harassment at work
- Use their company’s correct processes and procedures to stop bullying and harassment occurring in their workplace
- Confidently deal with Dignity at Work issues
working with documentation and support provided.
- Why we have Dignity at Work Policies
- The Cost of Bullying and Harassment
- What Responsibilities Do We Each Have?
- The Definition of Dignity at Work
- The Dignity at Work Bill
- What are Bullying and Harassment?
- Your Company’s Dignity at Work Policy
- Dealing with Bullying and Harassment
- Methods of Help and Resolution
To download this information as a .pdf click here: CTPD60-80 Dignity at Work
CALL US NOW ON 0151 285 3656 or email Donna Stewart